Documents & Forms

Important Notices

Fall 2023:

Students who plan to enroll for Fall 2023 semesters need to ensure they are enrolled in the minimum credit hours to receive federal aid: UG must enroll in at least 6 credit hours; GR must enroll in at least 4 credit hours (including candidacy/dissertation students).

If you are unsure if you've used all of your federal subsidized and unsubsidized eligibility, please check your aggregate loan limit here:
For Graduate and Parent PLUS loans, please check, to ensure the current PLUS loan has not expired (expires six (6) months after the first application submission). 

Please send all Loan Adjustment Forms only to
For additional inquiries, please reach out to

How to Accept Offered Loans:

Instructions for Undergraduate students

Instructions for Graduate and Professional School students

Billing & Payment Documents (Bursar)

Form / Document
Title IV Credit Balance Authorization - now completed through BisonWeb
Sibling Tuition Discount Application
Third Party FAQ
Official Notice of Student Charges 2023-2024